We encourage all children to wear school uniform. Consistency in uniform raises the profile of the school in a positive manner. It creates a sense of belonging and unity and presents an image of high standards and expectations. It also portrays the schools ethos and shared positive values.
The school uniform consists of:
- White, Pale Blue or Royal Blue Polo Shirt
- Grey or Black trousers / Knee length shorts / skirt (no jeans or short shorts )
- Royal Blue gingham dress
- Royal Blue sweatshirt, hoody or cardigan. (Y6 have their own leavers hoody)
- Black or Grey shoes or Black or Grey trainers
The school uniform is available for purchase from Tesco.com – follow the link here Pennard Primary School Uniform
Leavers Hoodies – each year our Y6 pupils choose their leavers hoody. They decide on the colour and design they would like to wear during their time in Y6
Please ensure all your child’s clothing is marked or labeled with his/her name.
PE, GAMES & SWIMMING KIT
It is important for pupils to wear correct the clothing for physical activities. Swimming bathers and a towel are needed for swimming; shorts, T-shirt and trainers are required for PE and games lessons.
Uniform for PE lessons consists of:
- White t-shirt and shorts (no stipulated colour),
- Jogging bottoms/ tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt (blue or black)
- Bathing costume (no stipulated colour)
- Trainers (a change of shoes for PE is very important for hygiene as children get hot during PE, shoes may also become muddy if the field is used for sport)
You can see our School Uniform Policy here: